Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ross Photography Ready for Business!!

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to finally get started with my childhood dream of capturing moments in time. I started taking pictures when I was 11 years old and I haven't been seen without a camera since. My husband compares me to a phantom being that I always seem to have photographs that no one knew i took!
I realized several years ago that my work made people happy, even blessed that I captured a moment that they couldn't see at the time. Little do they know I am just as blessed to have seen it... I caught it just in time.
I pray that through Ross Photography I can continue capturing moments that will never happen at that time or place again. Making people happy doing what I love...capturing moments in time for you and yours.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment